Please read these guidelines carefully before you submit your website. Your submission will be reviewed manually and will result in the rejection if these guidelines are not met.
We reserve the right to decide whether, where, and how a site is listed. Placement and editing of directory listings is at our sole discretion. We reserve the right not to include any specific keywords in the title or description of your site, decline any submission, move the listing to a different category or subcategory, and change or remove any keywords at any time, for any reason. We reserve the right to remove any listing without notice if we find any rules violations or that we otherwise believe, in our sole discretion, should not be included in the directory. Sites that are later found violating our submission guidelines after approval will be removed.
- Site with under construction, coming soon, and/or incomplete pages will not be accepted.
- Sites with broken links will not be accepted.
- Do not submit redirects and/or mirror websites.
- Sites with excessive ads and pop ups will not be accepted.
- Sites created specifically for Adsense, Banners and Links exchanges will not be accepted.
- The site must be in the English language. Non-English websites must be submitted to appropriate regional category.
- Site with pornographic materials or adult content will not be accepted.
- Sites that include any type of illegal practice and racial materials will not be accepted.
SITE TITLE AND DESCRIPTION:
- The title should be the official name of the web site or company.
- Do not use ALL CAPITAL letters in your title or description.
- Do not include URLs in the title and description field.
- Title and description must be grammatically correct.
- Site descriptions should be unique and not too promotional.
- Do not mention any pricing, phone numbers, or other information in description that is subject to change.
- Don't repeat title and keywords in your description.
Refund will not be applicable in case, the website submitted contains content related to violence, Fraud, Racism, Vulgarity, Pornography, Warez or Pirated content, Defamation, Privacy violation, Copyright Destruction etc. The fee charged is primarily for the time and effort put in by the moderator to genuinely and thoroughly evaluate your website.